Rain

Is it ok to fly solo in the rain?
I have flown mine in the rain and its okay. I dodnt have a choice at the time so i flew it.

I found the props kept water out of the motors and the go pro was underneath so it was fine..

I wouldnt recomend flying in the rain but if u have to.. Go ahead

I have flown mine in the rain and its okay. I dodnt have a choice at the time so i flew it.

I found the props kept water out of the motors and the go pro was underneath so it was fine..

I wouldnt recomend flying in the rain but if u have to.. Go ahead

The motors don't really care about water. Those things will run underwater. It's not the motors you need to worry about. It's the ESCs in the arms, and everything inside the solo that the water drains into.

"I got lucky, so go ahead"... not the most sage advice... It's a very large risk. It might work out ok "this time", but the alternative isn't covered by warranty.

yea don't fly in the rain is what i say... but if u do get caught out in the rain, don't panic.

yea don't fly in the rain is what i say... but if u do get caught out in the rain, don't panic.
You should never panic. That's a good way to crash too. But if you're implying just keep flying until your battery is up, that's just as bad an idea as knowingly taking off in the rain. But you know what, if you want to wreck your solo and void your warranty, have at it. It's your money.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44