PSA (Public Solo Announcement) Part 2

Thanks for all the kind words.

For those saying I get stuff from 3DR first, not true. My orders where placed while constantly refreshing on B&H and the entire process documented a few times in videos. Yes I got it first because I was order #9 on B&H.

As far as "Funneling Youtube Views" I am not big time enough to make any money worth it.

I stayed away from the forums because First, I had no time with Facebook and Youtube, second I didn't know about this one.

Once I got a grip on all the videos made and tried to gain perspective on what I am trying to accomplish (not youtube fans or empire) I decided to dump the links here simply for helping those that CHOOSE to watch them. That's it, feel free to keep saying otherwise and assuming.

Anyone that wants to know how much youtube pays, not much, and it has to exceed $100 in 30 days to actually get paid. I made $150 total on youtube in 4 years of producing and 450+ videos.

Thanks for the support again!!!

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Perfectly entitled to your opinions. You bring up good points in certain areas.

As far as name calling, even non discriminating ones, me being a "Homer" is ridiculous.

I have never one time said 3DR didn't drop the ball some. I've said in many videos they made mistakes.

I however can very easily set a p3 and a Solo, or any other companies offering, on a bench to examine and pretty easily see the differences and 3DR's Solo is beyond just one step better in hardware. It's 3 or more steps ahead of all the competitors.

Again, do mistake my passion for new technology and one that's just scratched he surface for justifying a bad launch.

The apple comparisons are ridiculous too, in my opinion, anyone old enough to remember the Newton in the 90's?

Anyone have a iPhone 1?
Or IPhone 2?

Hell those had huge issues, even the iPhone 6 and 5s weren't available to purchase outright walking into a store for 4 months.

I appreciate the support, and love seeing the hate, it's all about how it affects you. For me, it's all in a days work!!!

AT x RC,
Please allow me to man up and offer an apology. I was out of line calling you a "3DR Homer". I have watched quite a few of your vids over the last several months and really do know better. I lashed out at you personally when my real frustration is with 3DR. I had just gotten off the phone yet again with 3DR's customer service and again been told ABSOLUTELY NOTHING as to why it had slipped past week #6 and still no drone. Having dealt with 3DR customer service in the past and had good outcomes, my SOLO situation was disappointing. That is until I FINALLY received it yesterday morning. I had it flying by noon and I am absolutely blown away by how ROCK SOLID it is. 10-15 mph winds with gusts to 20+ and the machine acted as if it was dead calm. Very impressed on that front. Haven't put it thru too many paces yet but I get a sense it's an OUTSTANDING flyer. Now they just need to sort out the gimbal.

Again....I hope you will accept my apology.

AT x RC,
Please allow me to man up and offer an apology. I was out of line calling you a "3DR Homer". I have watched quite a few of your vids over the last several months and really do know better. I lashed out at you personally when my real frustration is with 3DR. I had just gotten off the phone yet again with 3DR's customer service and again been told ABSOLUTELY NOTHING as to why it had slipped past week #6 and still no drone. Having dealt with 3DR customer service in the past and had good outcomes, my SOLO situation was disappointing. That is until I FINALLY received it yesterday morning. I had it flying by noon and I am absolutely blown away by how ROCK SOLID it is. 10-15 mph winds with gusts to 20+ and the machine acted as if it was dead calm. Very impressed on that front. Haven't put it thru too many paces yet but I get a sense it's an OUTSTANDING flyer. Now they just need to sort out the gimbal.

Again....I hope you will accept my apology.

Classy move here also glad to see that you got yours and are happy so far. It really is a great built quad and I love not looking like it's going into seizures in wind too nice change of pace.

awesome to hear and yes I accept, in fact I don't really take offense to this stuff. I just hate seeing people upset and illogical together... LOL

You all enjoy!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44