Reaction score
I cannot convey my appreciation for you guys on here. I've been lurking from the outside only dropping by to gather Intel on issues that I have experienced and decide based on stats collected if we (in large budget studio backed film production) should move move away from The Solo as a cinematic tool or hunker down and see if the community rises to the occasion with technical, developmental and a willingness to see the platform survive..hell, even strive!!

I know a few enterprising individuals in your midst that have boldly stepped up with some truly brave ideas,pioneering software and of course some great hardware based solutions to keep us airborne over some very expensive film sets. So for those of you who continue to search for solutions to ongoing issues, design flaws and those helping to chart a long healthy community based support team for the 3DR Solo..I'd like to take the opportunity to extend an extremely heartfelt and Sincere "Thank You" for all you have done and continue to do as a community.

I'm proud to finally be here and look forward to crossing paths with you all in the near future.

With Regards and Respect,
Beard Beardington
(No, that's not my real name, but it's a damn good one that I'm forced to utilize to circumvent the many NDAs I'm perpetually bound to that prohibit use of Social Media in any form.)

Welcome Beard! We appreciate you coming out from the shadows to say hello. It would be helpful to maybe share (within the scope of your NDA) the types of projects you have used Solo on. Also, maybe your area of expertise that some of us may have questions you could help with.

Thanks again..
Jubal

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the 3DRPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in 3DR quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc