Problema con gopro 4 black

How can I put the gopro in linear video mode so that my videos do not come out in a sporty way?

hello again :)
Again I have problems, this time it is with a gopro hero 4 but now it is a little different what happens.
The red button to record video does appear on the screen and if I precede it the camera starts recording video, but after a few seconds I lose the video image, that is, the screen goes black.
The camera continues to record video but I have no image feedback.

Any idea what may be happening ?????
this is because you are use the go pro Wi-Fi. this is the reason, if you turn off the go pro Wi-Fi you can see the video

this is because you are use the Gopro Wi-Fi. this is the reason, if you turn off the Gopro Wi-Fi you can see the video
Thanks for your answer but...
really, the problem was de video frame rate, it was set too high for my Phone's screen..that was the reason...simply the Iphone does not be able to show video at so very high frame rate

;)

Last edited:
Necesito ayuda mi dron 3DR solo no me permite controlar las funciones de mi cámara ya intente ponerle en otro y después regresar a ponerle que es la go pro hero 4 black y aún así no logro controlarla y el control me marca un error, me dice este mensaje “manual camera controls error” y vibra no logro quitar eso no tengo gimball pero he visto muchos videos en los que no tienen el gimball y aún así pueden controlar la cámara ya no se que mas así se que no podré mover la cámara de posición solo quiero poder ponerle grabar a la cámara desde la aplicación no se si se pueda ayuda por favor llevo horas leyendo y no encuentro solución ayudaaaaaa

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc