Practice App?

Reaction score
Just picked up a brand new stock 3dr w/
3dr gimble (yes it is Dec 2020)

This site is an awesome source of
Info and give credit to Open Solo 4 and Side Pilot for the IOS...

Installed and runs great!!

Now .. I want to practice.... but not outside cause for the next 4 months it’s gonna be ugly weather...

Does anyone have any Apps they utilize to practice?

Thanks!

TBH, I don't think there's anything to practice. This drone pretty much flies itself. You just push it around in the sky.
Just push the "Fly" button to start the motors, Push it again to put it into hover, and then up, down, left, right, rotate as necessary. Push the home button to bring it back when complete.
The only suggestion I have is to push the throttle all the way down just before it lands to make sure it stays there and doesn't flip over.
That said, it is a relatively big drone, so stay out of it's way if anything does go amiss, an don't fly of other, etc...

TBH, I don't think there's anything to practice. This drone pretty much flies itself. You just push it around in the sky.
Just push the "Fly" button to start the motors, Push it again to put it into hover, and then up, down, left, right, rotate as necessary. Push the home button to bring it back when complete.
The only suggestion I have is to push the throttle all the way down just before it lands to make sure it stays there and doesn't flip over.
That said, it is a relatively big drone, so stay out of it's way if anything does go amiss, an don't fly of other, etc...

Are you kidding me???
That is about the dumbest advise I have ever heard.
Just push the button and let it fly????
I hope you don’t fly in public places. You should ALWAYS know how , where, and when to fly, BEFORE you put your bird in the air.
That being said....
There a lot of very good apps to learn how to fly and get practice.
I have been flying for years and I still hone my skills on apps sometimes.
Take your time, learn how fly BEFORE you go into the REAL world , and then go out and have fun.

Are you kidding me???
That is about the dumbest advise I have ever heard.
Just push the button and let it fly????
I hope you don’t fly in public places. You should ALWAYS know how , where, and when to fly, BEFORE you put your bird in the air.
That being said....
There a lot of very good apps to learn how to fly and get practice.
I have been flying for years and I still hone my skills on apps sometimes.
Take your time, learn how fly BEFORE you go into the REAL world , and then go out and have fun.
I've been flying since well before there were apps to learn how to fly, and before drones flew themselves. There's only so much you can learn from apps, and, IMO, this drone is designed to fly automated. You really shouldn't be trying to fly this drone manual unless you know what you're doing and have flown smaller quads.

Did I say anywhere that you should fly in public places? You should never fly in public places. It's against FAA regulations to fly over people and vehicles. I specifically warned against that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo