Power issue

Reaction score
Newbie here.

Received my Solo Tuesday. Unpacked, charged batteries, installed extended feet and propellers, mounted my GoPro 4 black, read the manual (again), and watched the unpacking and 1st flight videos (again).

Installed battery, powered up the controller and the drone. Had the app up on my iPhone 5s. All was good - linked and showed that the GPS needed to be in the open.

Then, it showed "Controller stick error". Didn't know how to correct this so I sent in a work order through the app. Manuel Mora, one of their 3DR Technical Support Engineers, contacted me within minutes asking me to describe the issue-done. He sent an email with link/video showing how to correct the controller stick issue-fixed.

Went outside to see if I could get the drone to link with GPS-linked!

Hit FLY. 3 of the 4 motors engaged. # 3 motor did not. FLIP. No damage but the # 3 motor will not work. Sent Manuel another email. Pretty frustrated.

Any suggestions???

Thanks in advance.

Bad motor, or loose connection to the motor, it probably will need service.

Sorry

Received an email back from Manuel. GREAT customer service and attention to detail!!! :)
Log sent via the app, emailed requested information, and will most likely hear back in good order about a replacement.

Really looking forward to FINALLY flying this drone and making some amazing vids and pics!!

Welcome to the forum Skeeter!

Sorry about your bad start- hang in there, Solo is a really awesome quadcopter.:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44