Poor GoPro....

Reaction score
Thought it was dangerous having my Hero 4 on my Solo, but guess what....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ouch was that you? You could see hesitation before your last swing, lol were you thinking about this maybe happening or just coincidence. The other shots you looked relaxed that one ya seemed to be thinking more like you knew you were about to F up.

Sorry to see this happen, too expensive, maybe you should have had it hanging on solo filming from the air a bit safer at least.

Prolly not a warranty deal with this one I'm guessing. Better luck next time got a pic how bad is it just lens shattered or worse?

guy got a free GoPro from GoPro themselves via the youtube comments

Guess I know what to do if my gopro keeps flickering at sunset get out my clubs or maybe just drop it from a few hundred feet and post it on you tube.

needs to be epic. must be in process of saving last white male rhino from stampede of cheetahs running from a swarm of cobras. gopro must be first mounted on rhino, knocked off and kicked into air by cheetahs (thus giving aerial shot of situation), before finally landing on bed of snakes and lens impaled by fang of cobra.

I'll work on it I'm sure I could come up with something using the gunfire from gangs and police in our projects latley. Seems to be all kinda activity in my old neighborhoods growing up now. I'll start putting together a sketch of some scenarios.

I'll work on it I'm sure I could come up with something using the gunfire from gangs and police in our projects latley. Seems to be all kinda activity in my old neighborhoods growing up now. I'll start putting together a sketch of some scenarios.
Never seen a commercial for gopro, but some scripts like these would be entertaining to say the least. The animals would be great.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks