Pixhawk 2 Input/Output Commands

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am trying to better understand the 3DR Solo's interfaces and had a few questions...

1) What rate are PWM commands transmitted to the ESCs from the Pixhawk 2 Flight Control Processor? Is this command just the Vsupply (14.8V) or 0V?
2) Are the ESCs responsible for taking the PWM command and converting it into 3-phase signals? If so, what rate do the ESCs output commands to the motor pods?
3) What rate are commands from the joystick controller received and input into various rate controllers within the pixhawk 2 flight control processor?

Hi there,

I am trying to better understand the 3DR Solo's interfaces and had a few questions...

1) What rate are PWM commands transmitted to the ESCs from the Pixhawk 2 Flight Control Processor? Is this command just the Vsupply (14.8V) or 0V?
2) Are the ESCs responsible for taking the PWM command and converting it into 3-phase signals? If so, what rate do the ESCs output commands to the motor pods?
3) What rate are commands from the joystick controller received and input into various rate controllers within the pixhawk 2 flight control processor?

See Complete Parameter List — Copter documentation. I believe 490 defined in config.h.
ardupilot-solo/config.h at master · 3drobotics/ardupilot-solo · GitHub

I'm not sure about #3.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela