Out Lady of the Gate at Mayon Volcano

I heard there are no strict rules about drone flying in that country. I wish I could go there and shoot anything that peak my interest.

I heard there are no strict rules about drone flying in that country. I wish I could go there and shoot anything that peak my interest.

Not sure if the rules aren't strict but people there enjoys watching a drone fly instead of reporting it to the authorities (not like most people here in US).

Not sure if the rules aren't strict but people there enjoys watching a drone fly instead of reporting it to the authorities (not like most people here in US).

Interesting! It would be nice to go out there and practice flying without any interruption of someone who thinks his/her privacy is being violated.

Interesting! It would be nice to go out there and practice flying without any interruption of someone who thinks his/her privacy is being violated.
Yep but I would suggest you still ask permission before you fly. Just to make sure :)

Yep but I would suggest you still ask permission before you fly. Just to make sure :)

Yeah, if I take pictures specifically of an individual, I always ask permission. If it’s panoramic, I just fly and shoot. And you’re right, almost everyone in the Philippines was curious and supportive of drone flying. Very refreshing.

Yeah, if I take pictures specifically of an individual, I always ask permission. If it’s panoramic, I just fly and shoot. And you’re right, almost everyone in the Philippines was curious and supportive of drone flying. Very refreshing.
Now I really want to go there!

Beautiful video. It's a shame that people here in the US tend to feel the need to complain about drone flying. As if the no-fly zones here aren't bad enough. =/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo