Orders from Dronefly

OMG I JUST GOT SHIPMENT NOTIFICATION WITH TRACKING!!!

It lists the gimbal and extra battery! This just made my day! :) I really wish I paid for overnight shipping though, won't get here until next week with the ground shipping. At least it's on its way... I've waited over 3 months, what's another week lol. Hope everyone else gets one of these emails soon.

Reactions: 1264_Solo
Woohoo! It wasn't just a dream lol.

gimbal_ship2.png

gimbal_ship.png

Reactions: Acroduster
Sadly, they didn't call me today, as they said they would. All they did was send some email that has a long string of odd numbers and letters next to the words "Carrier" and "UPS." I'm so disappointed...

Got my gimbal, but no battery. Called and they said I was the first in line for the next shipment that is supposed to come in Monday or Tuesday. He said it had to happen to somebody - the last battery went to the guy before me in line...

I had the same issue. My backpack, free battery, and props were in stock but they were waiting on gimbals. I should have known this there weren't many details about the free shipping, that they would hold most of the order for over a month as they waited for gimbals. I pre ordered in July, but then I was able to order a gimbal from amainhobbies at the end of September, cheaper than what dronefly had, AND it arrived before dronefly could even ship me a pre-order one. I understand that some of the responsibility falls on 3dr for how many they allocated to each retailer... But it's still frustrating.

I got an answer last friday that my items are ready for shipping but i have no tracking no. so far.
Still waiting :-(

Even though they had my backpack, props, and battery in stock, they said they would ship soon. They didn't specify what that meant. So I had to press them, because they said in a previous email that I could pay extra shipping if I wanted them shipped immediately (as I waited for the gimbal). Since I cancelled the gimbal order, they should have still had the other items in stock and have been able to ship immediately. I had to press them to get them to ship that day, vs waiting how ever many more days I would have had to wait.

I am not surprised about there comment. It seems they told every week the same, but no good news like final shippingdate or tracking no.

At least I have a tracking number for the items though. I'm glad to not be in limbo anymore

I get my solo today including spare props, 2nd battery and gimbal:)
I tooks 3 days from US to germany. UPS was very fast.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dachl