One Gimbal down, one left...

Reaction score
The gimbal I got from Fry's Electronics has seem to give out today after a couple of flights after the little shity Motors seem to have given up, Lucky I had my gimbal from Adorama as a reserve if not I'd probably be really pissed off right now. Earlier today when using the first gimbal it was acting weird as hell also getting the limp problem everyone has experience at least once. I haven't tried the second gimbal out yet but I could already notice that it doesn't seem to be centered and slightly off to the right as the first one was the opposite to the left.

Last edited:
The gimbal I got from Fry's Electronics has seem to give out today after a couple of flights after the little shity Motors seem to have given up, Lucky I had my gimbal from Adorama as a reserve if not I'd probably be really pissed off right now. Earlier today when using the first gimbal it was acting weird as hell also getting the limp problem everyone has experience at least once. I haven't tried the second gimbal out yet but I could already notice that it doesn't seem to be centered and slightly off to the right as the first one was the opposite to the left.

Have you seen the info posted about the pointing south when powering up, it's real and mines been fine since the one time I had the problem. It moved on its own then panned down all the way and went limp, it would be easy to assume the motor went out. Just a thought, a lot of others including myself noticed it and it seems to be very widespread, more so than any other bugs yet. Hope it's it but if you saw this posted already and it's not, I hope it's not a more widespread issue affecting the gimbals.

Reactions: Projeffrey11

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso