not always getting gopro image stream.

Reaction score
Website
www.linkedin.com
Hi folks I am not always getting my video stream from gopro to my tablet. So I shut everything down and restart and then hit and miss finally get my video stream. what am i not doing right? Using my old Gopro 3 silver so I hit record while till on the ground. this is not so bad because I am scared of heights but at the same time it’s important to see where you going, so I’ve heard. flying my solo very low to get the hang of things.

Reactions: Sargemo
Hi folks I am not always getting my video stream from gopro to my tablet. So I shut everything down and restart and then hit and miss finally get my video stream. what am i not doing right? Using my old Gopro 3 silver so I hit record while till on the ground. this is not so bad because I am scared of heights but at the same time it’s important to see where you going, so I’ve heard. flying my solo very low to get the hang of things.

Are you using the Solo's fixed mount or the gimbal with the GoPro? I left a message earlier on the startup sequence that I use but I'm using the
Nexus 7 tablet and tried a different startup procedure just to see what would happen. The Nexus 7 is slow starting up for use with the Solo and
if I don't use the right sequence I don't get FPV video feed. Some of the android cellphone models give problems.

One quick and easy thing I do is to pull the battery out of my GoPro for a second then stick it back in. This has solved video problems often enough that I'll sometimes do it when I'm mounting the GoPro in my gimbal.

When I'm experiencing video problems I'll pull and replace the battery as a first step and the problem clears. Of course, I'm also shutting down Solo and the GoPro, so it may be a coincidence.

One quick and easy thing I do is to pull the battery out of my GoPro for a second then stick it back in. This has solved video problems often enough that I'll sometimes do it when I'm mounting the GoPro in my gimbal.

When I'm experiencing video problems I'll pull and replace the battery as a first step and the problem clears. Of course, I'm also shutting down Solo and the GoPro, so it may be a coincidence.

Yeah. that always seems to fix the problem of the app GoPro power button not being activated (gray instead of red). Never tried it for an absent video feed.

Just a thought, I wonder if your hdmi cable that plugs into the gopro is not faulty. I went through a similar issue (gopro 4 blk) and in the end it was my hdmi cable.

Well, tried another brand new gimbal and I still have the same problems. Power on controller, power on GoPro and aircraft. Get confirmed wifi connection after performing level calibration. Little drop down blip tells me I'm connected and to click here to go right to the app. I go to the app and it's a black screen, and says disconnected. All batteries charged fully. I don't get it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig