No videofeeds since firmwareupdate 1.3.0

Reaction score
Hi folks,
iam using a gopro 3+ black and had no issues so far until firmwareupdare 1.3.0. When powering on solo, only the charging light comes on but no video.
Any ideas ?
Help always welcome !

Might be a dumb question, but other have mentioned powering on solo with the new firmware DOES NOT turn the gopro on. (Here's the dumb question). Is your camera powered on? Red charging light is not an indication the camera is on.

I believe the powering on of the GoPro is not here yet. I have heard some say their GoPro powers on, but my Hero 3+ Black doesn't. I hope it comes out soon. It is a pain to take off and then realize you forgot to turn on your GP.

I'm in the habit of powering GP first, before I remove the foam block. Always seems to work. As far as solo power up starting camera, I imagine it is hard for an unpowered camera to sense the command.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know. I know the camera power up is supposed to happen when Solo is turned on. It just may not be here yet.

This feature is not there yet. I'm wondering if this is going to be possible through the HeroBus. I'm trying to think of a current GoPro accessories that allows you to power on the GoPro without physically pressing the power button.

I flew yesterday after the new update. My GP Hero3+ Black powered on and off with Solo. I wonder why it works on some and not others? I also had no problem with video feed, and switching from video to camera worked well. My previous post saying my GP wouldn't power on with Solo was before the update. I hope they get it working across the board soon.

It doesn't make sense on why it works sometimes and not other times, even with others using the same camera. Even the tech guy at 3DR said the GP powering up with Solo wasn't here yet. I was surprised when mine came on.

I am sure it is a lot of work to get it right for everyone. When it is all said and done, Solo will be a fantastic platform to work with.

Same problem..but no video feed when gopro is on..i turn it off to exit charging and turn it back on manually..no go

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44