No livestream video

Reaction score
Hero 4, iOS App

When I connect the app I can see the live feed from the camera but when I hit record, the camera records but the live stream to the app goes black. Any ideas?

thanks

You are talking about the 3DR SOLO APP and you have iOS 11 on you device?
To get the picture back you have to go completely out of the APP and launch the 3DR SOLO APP again. After relaunching the APP you should be able to stop the recording in the SOLO APP the normal way. The best would have been to stay with iOS 10 untill further.

Yeah I knew better than to upgrade but, from what I had read, there didn't seem to be a problem. Thanks for the reply.

What about smart shots that start recording automatically?

I haven't tried any smart shots, so I don't know, but I think maybe the APP would not handle those. - ?
I am in contact with 3Drobotics to see if they can come up with a fix?

3DR answered:
Thank you for contacting 3Drobotics.

Hope your day is going well,

We are sorry to hear that, please send us a video, no need to fly it, we just need to see the behavior.

Best Regards,
3Drobotics?

Smart shots video doesnt work. Odd thing, is that the camera does come back after taking a photo. I hope 3dr fixes this soon. The initial reports I read said iOS 11 was ok. After the last upgrade I checked, but I guess it was bad info.

Smart shots video doesnt work. Odd thing, is that the camera does come back after taking a photo. I hope 3dr fixes this soon. The initial reports I read said iOS 11 was ok. After the last upgrade I checked, but I guess it was bad info.

Sorry to hear, my first post, was: (About a week ago)
So today I found out that iOS 11 does not work well with SOLO:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig