nexus 7 generation 1

Reaction score
I vw been reading alot aboit the 1st generation nexus 7 notdownloading from playstore . .I tried it and it said not compadable. ..so I googled it on line and it down loaded with no problem. .and it works great. .u can actually see the screen outside. ..and its alot cheaper than the 2nd generation.. $28 on ebay. ..just thought id let u guys know. .I've got about 50 flights on my solo now with no problems

Reactions: EZL and Maddog
I vw been reading alot aboit the 1st generation nexus 7 notdownloading from playstore . .I tried it and it said not compadable. ..so I googled it on line and it down loaded with no problem. .and it works great. .u can actually see the screen outside. ..and its alot cheaper than the 2nd generation.. $28 on ebay. ..just thought id let u guys know. .I've got about 50 flights on my solo now with no problems
I have two Nexus 7s and the first one I bid on was the 1st generation and a second one was the 2013 2nd. I use the last one on the Solo with no problems
and the first one I ordered came in later than the 2013 Nexus 7 so I used the last one. Both of them came from Ebay and work great but I still need to use
a sun shield outside. I had to download the file like you even for the second Nexus since Google said it wasn't compatible.
Happy Flying :)

I have two Nexus 7s and the first one I bid on was the 1st generation and a second one was the 2013 2nd. I use the last one on the Solo with no problems
and the first one I ordered came in later than the 2013 Nexus 7 so I used the last one. Both of them came from Ebay and work great but I still need to use
a sun shield outside. I had to download the file like you even for the second Nexus since Google said it wasn't compatible.
Happy Flying :)

you can sideload the apps if you need to also you can directly download them from apk app sites...usually you'll need to update play store services, but that's about it.

you can sideload the apps if you need to also you can directly download them from apk app sites...usually you'll need to update play store services, but that's about it.
That's how I installed the Solo app on the Nexus. :)

Daniel, I have recently tested the 1st Generation Nexus 7 and I have it working with the Solo software, Tower and even the Solo Simulator. I have the
link for the "apk" files and all a fella has to do is get the "File Manager_v1.8.0_apkpure.com.apk" copy it to the "download" directory of the Nexus 7.
This particular File Manager should be on the Google PlayStore. The link below will give you all kinds of "apk" files to download for Androids. I used
Linux to drop the "apk" file into the "download" directory of the Nexus 7. The File Manager will execute the "apk" file for installation. Some of the File
Managers will not enable you to remove the files copied to certain directory but this File Manager will let you delete and install files. The Linux OSs
File Manager on it will also let you remove files and add files to the Nexus 7. The 1st generation Nexus 7 came with 5.5 Marshmallow on it and I
haven't downgraded it to the older versions to test the Solo software.
Android "apk" applications: APK Downloader - Download APK Files Directly From Google Play

[QU...I tried it on an ild sony tablet and it worked...E="EZL, post: 131664, member: 11546"]Daniel, I have recently tested the 1st Generation Nexus 7 and I have it working with the Solo software, Tower and even the Solo Simulator. I have the
link for the "apk" files and all a fella has to do is get the "File Manager_v1.8.0_apkpure.com.apk" copy it to the "download" directory of the Nexus 7.
This particular File Manager should be on the Google PlayStore. The link below will give you all kinds of "apk" files to download for Androids. I used
Linux to drop the "apk" file into the "download" directory of the Nexus 7. The File Manager will execute the "apk" file for installation. Some of the File
Managers will not enable you to remove the files copied to certain directory but this File Manager will let you delete and install files. The Linux OSs
File Manager on it will also let you remove files and add files to the Nexus 7. The 1st generation Nexus 7 came with 5.5 Marshmallow on it and I
haven't downgraded it to the older versions to test the Solo software.
Android "apk" applications: APK Downloader - Download APK Files Directly From Google Play[/QUOTE]
Yep .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks