---SOLD --3DR Solo / Propellers / Batteries $600 OBO

Reaction score
Hello, first time posting but have been reading the forum for some time -

Selling my 3DR Solo setup, asking $600 OBO. I love this drone and have enjoyed the few flights I've completed <20. Unfortunately I'm in the DC area restricted space and have not had enough time to get out and enjoy. Bought in January from best buy and then loaded up on spare parts due to all my reading on the forums that 3DR was not making anymore parts. -

Drone flights great no problems - I've been using two batteries and each lasts about 18-20 mins per flight

-Drone crashed on maiden flight :( into a bush while landing - no damage other than bent propellers which I replaced and kept flying.

-3DR Solo w/gimbal - remote, propellers, and 2 batteries box for solo and gimbal included (paid $290)
-3DR Backpack - I purchased separate from eBay in May and paid $80
-3DR Propellers total of 15 sets of black and silver. 8 sets are new in box original packaging (Purchased on amazon and eBay and have paid about $250 for propellers)
-3DR Batteries - 4 new unopened bought in Feb-March of 2017 (paid $180 for batteries)

- total of 6 batteries - and 34 propellers

I have all boxes for Solo, Gimball, and Batteries. Open to offers...

IMG_6833.JPG IMG_6834.JPG IMG_6839.JPG IMG_6837.JPG

Last edited:
Anyone? Hoping to sell the whole package instead of piecemeal.

It usually helps if you place a price. Even if it's a little outta range, most people are more comfortable working from an idea of price, rather than possibly insult you by offering low.

You'll probably do well in the $500 range....

Reactions: xcelr8n

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig