New updates, anyone got instructions on these new features?

BAR

Reaction score
Since the new features have been included I can't find anywhere to access instructions. Yes some of it is easy to work out but I noticed the follow features are quite different and actually my follow features did not want to work correctly. I've put in a ticket with 3dr. Also this morning the orbit feature wigged out after doing the full circle the app either froze or something is right with the update. Any feed back would be great. The new features are really cool, would be great to get some directions on how to use them from 3dr.

Over the past week I have chatted with 3dr tech support about the instruction issue. I have gotten several different answers the latest being that they are several weeks out before they can provide anything in writing.

Wow, thats ridiculous. I would have thought that any new release of anything would come with a set of instructions!! Oh well, thanks Floating Ron - I will put in a ticket also and hopefully everyone else will bombard them to get their stuff together.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks