New update - interrupted now Mission Planner won't connect

Reaction score
I have six batteries fully charged and hesitantly did the update this morning. Now I cannot connect to Mission Planner. Firewall is off and slowed down baud to 38k. Was able to connect once but unable to repeat. Have cycled power several time on PC, controller and Solo.

The updates was interrupted after the controller was update and ready to transfer to the solo. Everything says it's updated.

Tower connects just fine.

Then updated MP to Beta
MP1.3.37 build 1.1.5956.36436

I've done a factory reset, deleted 3DR services on phone and all app, deleted MP. Installed all and updated - non beta. Verified bitdefender and window firewall is off.
I connect once in 50 times. What the heck. running out of option. When I did sconnect. I turned everything off and back on. now dead again.
PC on
controller on
solo on
wait for solo network to come alive
connect pc to network - solo
open MP
Connect via UDP 57K and lower - will not connet

OK so I installed MP on my desktop and it connect to the craft right away. I've reinstalled MP three times on the laptop and still will not connect to the craft while on the network.
Question. What drivers are needed and where are they located. I like to refresh these.

mission planner uses udp to connect to solo. no drivers are needed, its standard communication protocol and no solo updates will prevent that because that is how solo connects to the controller (well via tcp anyway).

you've tried on a different machine and it connects so that means that there is an issue with your other machine. try forgetting the solo wifi and connecting again.

mission planner uses udp to connect to solo. no drivers are needed, its standard communication protocol and no solo updates will prevent that because that is how solo connects to the controller (well via tcp anyway).

you've tried on a different machine and it connects so that means that there is an issue with your other machine. try forgetting the solo wifi and connecting again.
good thought. I am on the network but cannot connect. Will try here in a bit

amen. I had to walk away from her frustrated this weekend as we weren't speaking. Actually was looking for a good field note book to save the wear and tear on my 17". You saved me big time. Would be moving forward but heading out of town tomorrow early AM. Weather looking good for Friday.

MP still will not successfully generate GPX - crashes. I can get by doing the geotagging on the desk top

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M