New Solo Gimbal Video..

ok everybody is waiting for the gimble release.
3dr says that the 30 day trial period starts when the gimbal is released.
question.
is that when the gimbal is released or when you get the gimbal in your hand.
there could be quite a bit of time difference there

I'm pretty sure that you can raise and lower your altitude while in orbit and your circumference stays the same. The move at the 3 minute mark if it is an orbit shot is the end of the orbit and the pilot hits fly and moves back all in one fluid motion.

These guys piloting are some of the best, they have to be. They aren't recreational flyers who just happen to press record before they started flying. More planning has gone into these shots than we could ever imagine. The play is to make it look like it's effortless and although it's a fair play, it's a foul play too. lol

We're all looking at these shots (and they're marketed) as if we can pull them off on day one. Not likely.

Reactions: TheeRod
notice the name on the side of the lanyard.
now go back and read post number 15.

Could also mean that maybe it was Colin piloting and I'm pretty sure Colin has more than enough DJI branded stuff laying around and when he needed a lanyard he just grabbed whatever was closest to him. Is it a bad look, yup...

Could also mean that maybe it was Colin piloting and I'm pretty sure Colin has more than enough DJI branded stuff laying around and when he needed a lanyard he just grabbed whatever was closest to him. Is it a bad look, yup...
i doubt very seriously that he would make that kinda error.
post number 15

So it makes sense that on purpose ...... they attached a DJI Lanyard to Solo Controller???? You've been sensible (through the posts I've seen you on) up until this point. I'm not here to debate so have fun with your conspiracy theory. None of it is believable because none of us have the illusive gimbal. Compare that footage to any footage that any one of us are doing with the Solo and of course it looks like it was done with another product other than Solo.

So it makes sense that on purpose ...... they attached a DJI Lanyard to Solo Controller???? You've been sensible (through the posts I've seen you on) up until this point. I'm not here to debate so have fun with your conspiracy theory.
appears to be somthing rotten in denmark.

I just watched the video again and see NO dji on the lanyard.

???

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Reactions: DodgeP
I hope they're shooting a lot more than this so they can experience any and all problems first-hand.

I heard they hired the baboons from the flashy solo promo video to shoot the video using one of the returned solos from best buy....thats what I heard!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela