New Solo Battery @ Amazon $49.99 + free shipping

OK, that must be on the GPS module, as the bird it self, has a 10 or 12 digit serial number. (I think it is. It is put away at the moment and didn't count the number of digits in the S.N.
C6Joe

OK, that must be on the GPS module, as the bird it self, has a 10 or 12 digit serial number. (I think it is. It is put away at the moment and didn't count the number of digits in the S.N.
C6Joe
Duhhh, That's why I put Asterisks on there to sub for the numbers! A 12 digit Ser ##. It's the 1st 7 that count.

OK, mine is an A, no B. :( What were the improvements in the B module over the A module?

OK, mine is an A, no B. :( What were the improvements in the B module over the A module?
No "B" after the S111A5? Then it's not what I call a "B" bird. Will either have REV A (green) or REV B (black) on the board!!

By 'B' bird, I thought you were referring to the rev of the GPS. No so, huh? So I need to take mine apart and see what is in it.

Who is it that has the updated GPS board for sale? (It was mentioned a few posts back.......I think)

By 'B' bird, I thought you were referring to the rev of the GPS. No so, huh? So I need to take mine apart and see what is in it.

Who is it that has the updated GPS board for sale? (It was mentioned a few posts back.......I think)
I have one that #DR sent me. But sellin with my stuff only!! Would get M8N if I were you. I wouldn't keep sinkin money in it to do mod this, mod that. Why I'm bailin.

Don't your birds have the rev b board already installed?

M8N? The other non 3DR GPS board?

Just got mine out and looked..both green boards. Will order 2 of the M8N boards later tonight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buildnfly