New owner of a 3DR Solo

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am a new owner and have lots and lots of questions. This is my first drone and had to update the firmware through an android device. I am looking to run it on IOS but got all sorts of confused with the different applications and how to go about them. If anyone has the time and willingness to give me a break down and path, would be greatly appreciated. Also I am in search of a gimble ( I’m aware of the classified section)

Thank you in advance ya’ll

I'm an Android user so this advice might not be reliable, but for iOS I'm pretty sure the original app from 3D Robotics either is no longer available or no longer works. There is an iOS app called SidePilot that others have recommended, but it hasn't been updated in almost 2 years. If possible, I think a dedicated Android device with the Solex app is the way to go.

I'm an Android user so this advice might not be reliable, but for iOS I'm pretty sure the original app from 3D Robotics either is no longer available or no longer works. There is an iOS app called SidePilot that others have recommended, but it hasn't been updated in almost 2 years. If possible, I think a dedicated Android device with the Solex app is the way to go.

Sweet thank you for the advise. I’m thinking of just using an android device for this application.

Sweet thank you for the advise. I’m thinking of just using an android device for this application.

Tom Brereton is currently updating sidepilot. Beta testing underway now. Contact him on fb for the latest version.

Hello everyone, I am a new owner and have lots and lots of questions. This is my first drone and had to update the firmware through an android device. I am looking to run it on IOS but got all sorts of confused with the different applications and how to go about them. If anyone has the time and willingness to give me a break down and path, would be greatly appreciated. Also I am in search of a gimble ( I’m aware of the classified section)

Thank you in advance ya’ll
I have just resurrected my solo and I use side pilot with an iPhone and find it better than the original 3dr app the solo is flying very well and the video is awesome.

I have just resurrected my solo and I use side pilot with an iPhone and find it better than the original 3dr app the solo is flying very well and the video is awesome.

Thank you for the update. I think I may have to purchase the app and give it a try

Reactions: Wetstone
I found an iPad running IOS 9, but apple took the solo app off the store. Is there anyway I can get the app?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986