New guy here!

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm a new guy here, I was reading this forum for last few days and now finally decided to register and say hi!

I have ordered my first 3DR Solo from Amazon only a hour ago, I was in doubt of buying a Solo or one of DJI models.. but after reading 3DR Solo review I decided to buy it. I hope I've made right decision haha

That's all for now, I just wanted to share my excitement with you guys :) I'm sure most of you know how it feels when you're getting new cool toy :cool: yeah... that's how I feel now!

I will post some pics when I receive it!

Best regards,
Ante.

Reactions: Saturn13
Welcome anteloff. Congrats on your Solo purchase. I think you have made the right decision with Solo. There is a lot to look forward to in the future. Take advantage of the knowledgeable people on this site. You would be hard pressed to find a question or problem that couldn't be addressed. They are a great bunch. Good luck when you receive your Solo.

Hey everyone!

I'm a new guy here, I was reading this forum for last few days and now finally decided to register and say hi!

I have ordered my first 3DR Solo from Amazon only a hour ago, I was in doubt of buying a Solo or one of DJI models.. but after reading 3DR Solo review I decided to buy it. I hope I've made right decision haha

That's all for now, I just wanted to share my excitement with you guys :) I'm sure most of you know how it feels when you're getting new cool toy :cool: yeah... that's how I feel now!

Best regards,
Ante.
Welcome!

Welcome! I think you will be pleased - from a guy who has been here from the beginning - and has walked to the edge of cliff, and returned ... Whole and at peace

Reactions: Saturn13
Hey everyone!

Best regards,
Ante.
Sooo... you were a girl before and now you're a guy?:confused:
Haha, just kidding- couldn't resist! Just love poking fun at the English language.

Welcome aboard- keep your hands & feet inside the ride at all times.o_O

Reactions: Saturn13 and Chuck
Hey everyone!

Best regards,
Ante.
Welcome to the Forum @anteloff !! Is your Solo coming with a Gimbal?

Welcome Ante! I'm a pretty new guy here as well. Just a few weeks in. Having some fun and learning a lot! Good luck and happy flying!

Jerry
Me too! I'm pretty new myself I love my solo! And welcome!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig