New Gimble not working!

Reaction score
Bought a new gimble installed it as per instructions. Took a flight. Gimble stopped panning and tilting after a minute of flying. I have no control over the gimble except recording etc. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you! Rob

That's an odd one. Did you check the power connections on both the gimbal end and the mainboard on the solo? See if anything worked it's way loose.

Are the gimbal weights installed for the camera you have on?

What color and pattern is the LED on the back showing?

That's an odd one. Did you check the power connections on both the gimbal end and the mainboard on the solo? See if anything worked it's way loose.
All connections are good. I think the gimble is rubbing. When i tilt up and down i can feel some resistance rubbing sound!

Ah. sounds to me like eithher the plastic covers are rubbing or the shaft and magnet cap aren't aligned as they should be...

Check where the silver cap passes the plastic. It should be very close but not touching. Then grasp the silver cap and the camera mount and *very gently* attempt to twist in opposite directions. If there is ANY movement at all you've got a problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks