New drone. (Heavily modded Solo for mapping)

Reaction score
Don't know if it's been posted already, but this is basically a Solo with a different case and camera. Plus software for mapping and 3D capture.

Development cycles being what they are, the timing is about right to start seeing a lot more of this Solo based stuff coming out in the next few months.

Great use of the Donecode/Solo platform in Enterpriise

A5Page21024x724.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, thats from Scientific Aerospace in Balcatta here in Perth, Western Australia.
They used to be called Cybertech and manufacture and sell the Cyberquad Mini and Maxi, that are Mikrokopter based platforms.
Very light and strong airframe, SLS 3D printed from polyamide nylon powder.
Lovely finish. Ive flown their Cyberquads (and drooled over a 4Scight) very nice gear.
I saw some stuff on GitHub from SciAero and the developers, so it looks like Sci Aero have been developing their own propriety firmware.
Awesome stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: erikgraham
Yes, thats from Scientific Aerospace in Balcatta here in Perth, Western Australia.
They used to be called Cybertech and manufacture and sell the Cyberquad Mini and Maxi, that are Mikrokopter based platforms.
Very light and strong airframe, SLS 3D printed from polyamide nylon powder.
Lovely finish. Ive flown their Cyberquads (and drooled over a 4Scight) very nice gear.
I saw some stuff on GitHub from SciAero and the developers, so it looks like Sci Aero have been developing their own propriety firmware.
Awesome stuff.
Interesting. I'd like to know more about what they've done. It seems like they are tearing down Solo's and then installing the components in a custom frame with high end GPS and a Sony camera. But as you point out, it also sounds like they have their own branch going on the software side.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44