New Android App Update 1.3.0 BETA - Issues

I was niticed from SOLO app a UPDATE IS AVAILABLE. No ather info if it is a BETA or not.
I downloaded the update through SOLO app ( android)

I was niticed from SOLO app a UPDATE IS AVAILABLE. No ather info if it is a BETA or not.
I downloaded the update through SOLO app ( android)

Naz,

I don't know what version you are on now. If you are not signed up as a beta tester than you shouldn't receive an update notification for it. As far as I know the public version of the Android Solo App 1.3.0 has not been released yet. If you are getting an update notification it could be for the 1.3.0 firmware updates. I guess if I were you and I was getting an update notification, I'd do the update.

Jerry

I'm not a beta tester. I do not register myself as beta tester.
Now I have:
App:1.2.2
Solo: 1.2.0
Autopilot: 1.2.0
Gimbal: 1.1.4
Controller: 1.2.0
Controller firmware: 1.2.0

The 3DR services (android) app installed is v1.4.4

....And the update downloaded in my phone ( Galaxy S5)

Now I am confused: - I make the update? or do not make the update?????

I make the update? or do not make the update?????

Naz,

You should be able to do the updates. There is a firmware update to 1.3.0 for both the Solo and the controller. I suggest you just let it do the updates. There will probably be another update for the Solo Android App in a few days.

Jerry

The 1.3 release is out now, so now you can update and test the non beta release.

Now if they have fixed follow me for Samsung users, I'll be happy!

The 1.3 release is out now, so now you can update and test the non beta release.

Thanks, Rich. Looks like I'm going to be grounded until after Thanksgiving due to weather. I doubt anything has changed between the beta and this public version, so no big hurry for me.

Jerry

It looks like there was an update to v1.50 of 3DR services, and also an app change as my beta app also updated to 1.3.0.beta.8

Now if they have fixed follow me for Samsung users, I'll be happy!
Thanks Rich. Is a good news. But the weather is going bad now.

It looks like there was an update to v1.50 of 3DR services, and also an app change as my beta app also updated to 1.3.0.beta.8

Yeah, Rich, I just checked it. Updates for Services, App and Beta. Some things must have changed since the last beta. Thanks for the info.

Jerry

Received e-mail from 3DR:
"
Hi!

Solo has had a big week. The platform keeps advancing at a pretty incredible pace, so I’d like to take a moment to key you in on a few of the bigger stories.
Solo App Version 1.3: GoPro Control
Comprehensive GoPro control has arrived in the Solo App! In addition to other feature improvements, version 1.3 brings you in-flight access to GoPro camera settings. Now you can use your Solo App to adjust settings on your HERO 3+ Black, HERO 4 Silver and HERO 4 Black while you’re flying. More updates included, too — check out our blog for all the details.''

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela