New Alphas- Range test 4K-- AMAZED!

That was beautiful!
I deeply appreciate the compliment but cant take credit for creation or the creator. Thats a much much higher pay grade. Whats so strange is this was taken recently in a drought ridden California. We just had a lil ran last month and everything is green and ready to burn again this summer :(

The free GoPro Studio app does this automatically, and very well. (the curved horizon issue)
:) I love that Go pro added this "Linear FOV" feature in their firm ware update. I however still prefer filming at the traditional wide view that everyone loves about GoPro 85% of the time... but for those moments when a curve horizon is obvious--- to correct it in post prod editing. I did no such correction in this video.

:( The free GoPro Studio app has been discontinued.

I have heard that while it straitens curved horizons it zooms/clips less of your footage that other plug in/apps.

Anybody know any third parties that offer this particular GoPro Studio app?

?? So this is not your drone flight? Confused. Or are talking about my comment and saying "the Earth is beautiful, but not because of me" etc ...? Just asking because I thought you filmed this :) ... no matter, I was just curious.

Yes, I was confused as well. I didnt know if you were complimenting my piloting or the scenerty. I can only take credit for the piloting. Ill leave it at that since i think i remember reading something about no politics or religion in this forum. :(

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lincoln57