NEED HELP HAVE BRAND NEW 0.6.0 FIRMWARE

Reaction score
G'day guys bit screwed here hope people can help son got given a brand new old 3dr solo drone trying to get it to connect and start flying I have solex but don't no how to use it anyhelp would be awesome

What does the screen indicate once the Solo and controller are powered up? If it is the "Preflight Update Required" screen, there are solutions...

If you are a Facebook user, join "JB's Solo Users Group" - all the latest info can be found there. If you have SOLEX, the process is not overly painful and you'll end up with a fully updated and flying SOLO. By all means, check it out. It is a "private" group, answer the few Solo related questions and you'll be in.

There are multiple methods available for reactivating your Solo.

Start reading here: Install Open Solo

In most cases, everything can be done using Solex...

Last edited:
Reactions: jonbrotherton
I have solex and I'm ready to try and get this thing flying any info would be great
Hi, I sent a link in my previous response...within is this link:

Those instructions are valid.

Downloaded the controller one but now it states that the drone install.is not compatible with my drone now

What does the screen indicate once the Solo and controller are powered up? If it is the "Preflight Update Required" screen, there are solutions...

If you are a Facebook user, join "JB's Solo Users Group" - all the latest info can be found there. If you have SOLEX, the process is not overly painful and you'll end up with a fully updated and flying SOLO. By all means, check it out. It is a "private" group, answer the few Solo related questions and you'll be in.

There are multiple methods available for reactivating your Solo.

Start reading here: Install Open Solo

In most cases, everything can be done using Solex...
G'day mate I think I might have stuffed up on the underside it's flashing green and orange on the same light

G'day mate I think I might have stuffed up on the underside it's flashing green and orange on the same light

I messed up, my friend ...I've been dealing with an 3DR Iris issue with another guy ... I'll sniff around the Solo stuff.

Were you able to upgrade Solo to Open Solo 4? Again, sorry for the confusion.
I was updating it all but then the controller died part way through the install I think its messed it up again its still stuck on basic solo I think and it keeps asking for preflight update

I was updating it all but then the controller died part way through the install I think its messed it up again its still stuck on basic solo I think and it keeps asking for preflight update
Did the Solo update? I recall you were getting a Solex error message earlier when trying to update the controller...

I have solex I've downloaded the copter and controller Solo 4 but when I try and put it on the remote it states can't install on this vehicle

The gentleman I mentioned earlier, Jon Brotherton, usually checks in here on Saturday. He should have some suggestions.
So when I'm o. The solex app WiFi states solo connected but can't find vehicle iv try re connecting the drone but it connects but it still won't find the drone in the app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anomaly.Filmworks