My solo is not taking pictures or video.

Reaction score
Hey all, I hope you can help. I have a 3DR Solo Drone with a GoPro 4 Black connected to it. When I open the Solo App, I am getting a live feed video however I cannot get it to take pictures or video from the App. When I try and do the "pano" the drone does go through the process of turning and taking the pictures, but when it's done I get an error..."3dr solo camera error: unable to trigger photo mode". Has anyone else run across this?

No but I have an issue where my GoPro 3+ Black will start to record but shuts off mid-flight. Sometimes it plays nice, sometimes not... I can only get about a minute & a half of video out of each flight... I don't get any errors as you are. Just the record button changing from a circle to a square. There is the flashing dot above the record button that flashes as if something is working but no recorded video after I land and check the SD card... All updates on both Solo & GoPro to current available as of last week. Solo & controller at 2.4.2 & GoPro is at what was downloaded last week and updated to the camera

Hey all, I hope you can help. I have a 3DR Solo Drone with a GoPro 4 Black connected to it. When I open the Solo App, I am getting a live feed video however I cannot get it to take pictures or video from the App. When I try and do the "pano" the drone does go through the process of turning and taking the pictures, but when it's done I get an error..."3dr solo camera error: unable to trigger photo mode". Has anyone else run across this?
Did you set the camera type in the app?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea