My Solo Gimbal order has shipped

Reaction score
My Solo Gimbal order has shipped (pre-ordered from 3DR website).

Got a notification email from 3DR on Friday that my gimbal order shipped along with a UPS tracking number. The tracking shows it shipped from China on the 25th, made it to the US and is scheduled for delivery by end of day Monday, June 29.

I'll post an update when it arrives.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-28-22-53-16-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_2015-06-28-22-53-16-01.jpeg
    267.9 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Is it possible it could be a battery instead of gimbal? Guess you will let us know a few seconds after the brown truck leaves your door.

Reactions: Marc
I did order a battery along with the gimbal, but they sent me an email a week prior that my gimbal order would be shipping between June 22 and July 2. I'll log into my 3dr account and see if it says which items shipped.

Reactions: Andy Tomczyk
Just checked my 3DR account and it hasn't been updated. It still shows everything as back ordered so I'll have to wait and see what comes in on Monday. I have email and SMS notifications turned on with UPS and my wife is watching for the big Brown truck while I'm at work. Might be time to call in sick :)

Last edited:
I sure hope it's the gimbal. But I have a feeling it may be a battery..What date did you order?

Here is the email they sent me. Just says my order shipped. The order included a gimbal and one battery. Doesn't say if it was a partial shipment or not.

Attachments

• tmp_28361-Screenshot_2015-06-29-03-49-20-02711745177.jpeg
    tmp_28361-Screenshot_2015-06-29-03-49-20-02711745177.jpeg
    287.9 KB · Views: 34
It's 4am where I'm at and I'm having a hard time going to sleep. Like an expectant mother, I keep checking the tracking to see where it is.

Package weight is 0.8kg which is just under 2lbs. A bit too heavy for just a battery.

Lets hope its the gimbal as it would be great to see its full potential.

I am pretty sure there is no gimbal in that package.

3DR is just getting ready to send it to manufacturing now.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
I probably would not want their gimbal yet, it's not ready.

Unless this is a limited release for guinea pigs :) prior to full production. I really wouldn't mind being one. But I guess I'll know for sure later today.

Package is on the truck out for delivery. Dag nabbit! Time to go to work.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 15
Just got off the phone with 3DR customer support to ask what was included in the shipment. Well, unfortunately, they said that only the battery was shipped. :(.

Still waiting on final approval for production units towards end of July.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Yikes. Looking at August realistically then? Well a month to polish my pilot skills I suppose.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150