Mountain Biking Vid

Pie

Reaction score
Shot this afternoon, was quite a windy day so couldn't climb too high above the trees.

My friend was asking if I could get him doing some Rad stuff down some of the trails but these were mostly covered with trees and branches so with consideration given to the fact this was only my 2nd 'project' flight, I decided to wait until I'm a bit more skilled as I'd likely need to fly Manual with GPS off.

When I switched battery's I must have forgotten to stop recording on the GoPro as I got a follow up message on my iPhone telling me the Video File had been repaired - annoyingly this darkened the screen behind the message and I couldn't make it go away (I was already in the air and he was lining himself up for the next pass) so I had to rely on instinct in catching him in frame.

Any thoughts on how to get rid of the error message?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I believe you have to manually click the power button (or any button) on the GP once to make the message (file repaired) go away. I don't believe you can do that from the app yet since GP integration is still very basic at this point, but when they integrate more GP controls in a future update it might be able to do it from the app. It's annoying. I wish there was a setting in GP to make the message disappear automatically after like 2 seconds or something since no video is transmitted during the repair process. This is more of a GP issue than a Solo issue.

Reactions: Pie

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M