Motors will not spin up / power on when holding FLY Button

interesting . this time the props armed from the FLY button on the controller but only spun for an instant. they stopped and the solo went to all red lights flashing. i checked everywhere solo for something loose but everything seems to be in order.

heres the parameters i hope i have the correct file here. i also found the app log if that can be of help
Ok, thanks.
The only parameter I'm worried about is FS_BATT_CURR_RTL. Yours is set at 0, mine is set at 30.
Let me look at the log and see if the motors won't spin because it disarms them because of the battery failsafe kicking in.
Battery Failsafe — Copter documentation and Smart Batteries — Copter documentation for research.

I decided to give Solo #2 another chance and after opening it up found a loose wifi card. Don't forget those screws! -I'm happy to report that I have at least one of my 3 in the air and seeing how I can only fly em one at a time - I'm a happy camper. Will return to this strange motor business later. Thanks carpy. Appreciate your help.

Reactions: carpy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank2000