Motor Pods

Reaction score
I have 4 lightly used motor pods 2 clockwise and 2 counterclockwise. Forgot I even had them but found them from being stored back in 2016. Is $30 each fair to ask? I will pay intercontinental USA shippingIMG_2169.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2169.JPG
    IMG_2169.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 19
Reactions: makatanav
The boxes are what I stored the pods in. The Tmotors were used as an upgrade to my first Solo that I still fly. Of course not as much as when I was a Soloholic

Are
I have 4 lightly used motor pods 2 clockwise and 2 counterclockwise. Forgot I even had them but found them from being stored back in 2016. Is $30 each fair to ask? I will pay intercontinental USA shippingView attachment 11612
the motor pods you were selling (set of 4 used) available still?
Im looking for some replacements and they is hard to find!

Awesome thanks for the reply Solo Keith. I was looking to buy one each of the clockwise and the counterclockwise pods rather than the four I just need two. $30 each is cool with me!

All right, nothing eh, must want to sell all four I am assuming.
Well let's try this.
Solo Keith, will you take $20.00 per motor pod? If so I will buy all four.

Thanks

All right, nothing eh, must want to sell all four I am assuming.
Well let's try this.
Solo Keith, will you take $20.00 per motor pod? If so I will buy all four.

Thanks
Apologies for the delay on replying. I don’t have notifications turned on for this app. I’ll take your offer of $20 each.

Reactions: Alderon
Apologies for the delay on replying. I don’t have notifications turned on for this app. I’ll take your offer of $20 each.
Well now I apologize for the delay, thanks for your offer solo keith but I found that 3DR is still alive and well in my hometown of Berkeley CA, contacted them and they gave me a ton of parts and pods.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc