Motor Pods, Batteries for sale

Reaction score
I have 6 lightly used 3DR Solo batteries and 3 each clockwise and counter-clockwise (new, in box) motor pods for sale. Batteries are $40 ea or all for $200. Motor pods are $40 ea or $200 for all. Shipping not included.

Last edited:
Reactions: aaronfnealsr
I have 6 lightly used 3DR Solo batteries and 3 each clockwise and counter-clockwise (new, in box) motor pods for sale. Batteries are $40 ea or all for $200. Motor pods are $40 ea or $200 for all. Shipping not included.
I could use 2 batteries What is the shipping cost to ZIP 08054

I want the Motor pods!
Aaron

Hi, sorry for the delay. I'll have to look into shipping from Alaska. Can't ship LiPo by air, so have to find a ground shipment method. Didn't realize this would be so complicated.

Reactions: RedEyeJedi
Alaska_Drones, let me know if you still have batteries for sale, thanks.

I still have all items for sale, but haven't had a chance to sort out shipping of LiPo from Alaska. Almost everyone (USPS included) ships by air from here and LiPo is prohibited in most cases. I need to find a ground option and once I have that in place I'll repost.

Reactions: RedEyeJedi
I still have all items for sale, but haven't had a chance to sort out shipping of LiPo from Alaska. Almost everyone (USPS included) ships by air from here and LiPo is prohibited in most cases. I need to find a ground option and once I have that in place I'll repost.
Any Motorpods you may still be selling? I will take a set if so.
Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela