Missing piece ! Where can I get one ?

Reaction score
Hi all,. Good weather, off work, new tablet , batteries all charged but I go to put radio controller together and what is probably a somewhat smallish threaded nut type piece is missing. The one that holds the piece that clamps the tablet to the rest of the controller has nothing holding it in the slide just the male threaded piece . Called 3DR and not open , hoping it's a holiday thing but where can I get another one if they never answer ? THANKS

Just the small nut piece is missing but if you have no use for one without the other I would be deeply grateful . I'M in N.Y State how far are you from there and how would I safely communicate my address Mr. Maddog ?

It's a weekend thing, they are closed.

Where would you buy a metric nut today?
Looks like the female thread would be recessed into the slide piece which would put the holding power on something attached above the nut.

Just the small nut piece is missing but if you have no use for one without the other I would be deeply grateful . I'M in N.Y State how far are you from there and how would I safely communicate my address Mr. Maddog ?
I just sent you a PM. I'm in Arizona.

Hi all,. Good weather, off work, new tablet , batteries all charged but I go to put radio controller together and what is probably a somewhat smallish threaded nut type piece is missing. The one that holds the piece that clamps the tablet to the rest of the controller has nothing holding it in the slide just the male threaded piece . Called 3DR and not open , hoping it's a holiday thing but where can I get another one if they never answer ? THANKS
How did you Call 3DR. They have NO phone support what so ever!! All ya get is a recording telling you so!!

Monday- Thursday Pacific Standard Time
Yeah, I've been on their LIVE CRAP way too many times. Those people suck. Got about 4+ hours live crappin & Emailin those indiots on an issue. No more. Sellin my 2 Solos & stuff. One flown once!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M