Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20151023-194521.png
    Screenshot_20151023-194521.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20151023-194502.png
    Screenshot_20151023-194502.png
    489.1 KB · Views: 30
Good luck with your bargain purchase. Can't wait to see how yours is going to fit.... The relish3D has apposing connectors, one for the gimbal and the other for the main board. Your suggestion has the connectors with the same orientation, won't work with Solo.

Relish3D's "It uses a 90 Degree Micro HDMI connector (with reversed ends) for minimal footprint and limited space gimbals."

This is a no brainer and I thought I'd share, I just order mines a couple of minutes ago check it out guys, This is simply a more reasonable price for a micro HDMI then the other guy not to mention free shipping I hope this improvement helps the gimbal with Micro vibration.

Reactions: Projeffrey11
Good luck with your bargain purchase. Can't wait to see how yours is going to fit.... The relish3D has apposing connectors, one for the gimbal and the other for the main board. Your suggestion has the connectors with the same orientation, won't work with Solo.

Relish3D's "It uses a 90 Degree Micro HDMI connector (with reversed ends) for minimal footprint and limited space gimbals."
We shall see said the blind man. :cool:

I'm going to have the vendor check it to modding and mass manufacturing them to have a opposite end such as the relish3D, it's china they'll make anything for cheap i'll let ya know.

Good news I'm having large quantities of the slim HDMI cable made from my buddy in China, would you be interested in buying one or did you already buy one?, I do business on eBay so could ship any where in the world, and I ship to U.S. And Canada for free. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc