Iris/Tarot Gimbal on Solo

Reaction score
Is anyone running that setup with an HDMI to the IMX6? I need advice on what micro HDMI cable/ribbon to use. Or better yet; some pictures of how it is supposed to be done, so i can see what I'm doing wrong.
I have a ribbon cable with a 90 degree connector but the micro HDMI connector itself is too long and obstructs the gopro from being fully inserted into the gimbal cradle.
I've ordered a Tarot branded Micro HDMI ribbon cable that is supposed to be for the T2D, it's not here yet but based on the pictures I'm thinking it is going to have the same problem.
The picture is of the gimbal I'm talking about.

41NlKSdwyeL.jpg

Have you tried flipping the GoPro upside down I've seen this done? (Not My Image)DSC00352.jpg

It's funny how Tarot designs a gimbal for a GoPro and mounts the pitch motor on the side that is blocking the ports Any way to flip the pitch motor to the other side?

Last edited:
Reactions: Redcon1
No way to move the pitch motor. I could mount the camera upside down but I'm saving that for if I can't get it done RSU. I don't really know why but I absolutely hate mounting the camera upside down. I guess that's the only area of my life where OCD wins over ADD.

Have you tried flipping the GoPro upside down I've seen this done? (Not My Image)View attachment 7897

It's funny how Tarot designs a gimbal for a GoPro and mounts the pitch motor on the side that is blocking the ports Any way to flip the pitch motor to the other side?

No way to move the pitch motor. I could mount the camera upside down but I'm saving that for if I can't get it done RSU. I don't really know why but I absolutely hate mounting the camera upside down. I guess that's the only area of my life where OCD wins over ADD.

Upon further review............ I admit that I was wrong.

VLC SNAPSHOTS.jpg

Reactions: XevetS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc