May be joining the X8 Club

I've had the 3DR frame kit for a while; couldn't turn down $15 during the DIY selloff and also bought a crap load of connectors and such.. It is a bit heavy for my liking, but having 3 Y6's I figured it was time to try an X8. What frame are you considering?

The hardest part will be hiding it from the wife.

I'll be selling a Sky Hero Spy 750 frame if anyone is interested. It has all Kylin motor mounts and landing gear T.

Oh you bought the whole DIY kit including FC and motors? I waited too long to get any of those deals. I do have the Y6B bought as a kit 2 years ago.

While I like the Spy 750, it is just too heavy. Many like it, and while it is every sturdy and stable flight, it's built like a tank.

Reactions: pyrate
I just got the last 2 remaining x8+s at Aces Deals, for a little under half price. Will be using them for mutiple tasks but mostly for mapping/survey. One thing I noticed is that there's absolutely no mention anywhere in the documentation about the connector at the front, bottom plate of the X8. Anyone have a pinout or connection diagram?

got mine today
charging the battery up, but was able to arm and spin the motors.
have not successfully connected MP yet

Not sure just yet
Good morning, I have just received an x8 kit from 3DR, but unfortunately I have not received the assembly manual, I would love to know if you happen to have a copy or a link that you can send to me, thanks in advance.

got mine today
charging the battery up, but was able to arm and spin the motors.
have not successfully connected MP yet
Good morning, I have just received an x8 kit from 3DR, but unfortunately I have not received the assembly manual, I would love to know if you happen to have a copy or a link that you can send to me, thanks in advance.

Current project..I have them on eBay

Attachments

• 20200319_164103.jpg
    20200319_164103.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 12

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc