Master airscrew props .

Reaction score
Brand new ,, drone was shaking enough for me not to continue. Have any of you guys ever got an unbalanced set?? I dont have a balancer yet . So I can't really check without making something.

and all the props were tight? Actually 1/8 turn past tight?

I bought one set and they lasted 1000+ flights and were perfectly balanced.

Sadly, the person who bought my last solo broke all 4 props on his first unsupervised flight.
Didn't hurt the solo but the props were toast.

I assumed they were right. They were a bit difficult to remove .I'm going to fly again tomorrow and see how they act .its probably something I done ,i read alot about master airscrew props and i doubt I got a bad set .

Reactions: Dash Hewes
and you are not blaming the props for too high Green-cube PID's on 4.x firmware?
4.01 green PIDs are too agressive, causing oscillations in pitch axis.

Brand new ,, drone was shaking enough for me not to continue. Have any of you guys ever got an unbalanced set?? I dont have a balancer yet . So I can't really check without making something.

I have seen the same problem on one my Solos. I tried multiple props and mounts without fixing the issue. It's was the fixed mount or the gimbal mount that was vibrating causing the whole drone to shake. I saw a mod before for vibration and tried it with success. Take foam ear plugs, roll them up tight and jam one into each of the 'rubber' mount isolators. When you turn your drone over and look at the mount you will see the 4 isolators. 4 holes with 'rubber' insert. Also you could remove the mount and check to make sure wiring and cables are not against one of the mounts. Good cable routing solves a few problems.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso