Master Airscrew Props from Tower Hobbies

Reaction score
These are "backorder".

Master Airscrew MR-SL-10x4.5 Prop Set 3DR Solo (4)

The list price is a little less, and the shipping on a single set is less.

I take that to mean they haven't actually been ordered from MA yet, but will if they get enough orders? Has anyone ordered these through Tower? Perhaps I am reading too much between the lines.

These are "backorder".

Master Airscrew MR-SL-10x4.5 Prop Set 3DR Solo (4)

The list price is a little less, and the shipping on a single set is less.

I take that to mean they haven't actually been ordered from MA yet, but will if they get enough orders? Has anyone ordered these through Tower? Perhaps I am reading too much between the lines.
Back order likely. This company makes those. I've purchased 4 sets from them...the most recent now being in transit.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I just ordered them last week and they were mailed out to me (in Canada) yesterday. Note that if it's being shipped within the US the shipping is very inexpensive, but pricey outside of the US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back order likely. This company makes those. I've purchased 4 sets from them...the most recent now being in transit.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Tower makes the Airscrew brand?

I just ordered them last week and they were mailed out to me (in Canada) yesterday. Note that if it's being shipped within the US the shipping is very inexpensive, but pricey outside of the US.

You ordered from Tower?

Yes I ordered them from Tower, but I don't believe they are the manufacturers of the props.

order them directly from MasterAirscrew.com
that is unless you are ordering a bunch of them and using a tower coupon of course
:)

Tower makes the Airscrew brand?

No, tower is just a reseller of MA

Master Airscrew makes you buy the kit you cannot just buy the props. It is a marketing strategy even though you may already purchased the kit and do not need the prop nuts they make you buy them again. There is a size the same as the Solo but will not fit the shaft. I would like at buying somewhere else. I do not know how you feel but I do not like being forced into buying something I do not need. Not only is it a waste of money but also resources. I have talked to a few employees who are trying to convince management to sell just the props to people who have already purchased the kit. Write an email to them telling them you do not like there marketing pract. Just maybe things will change and we will save money.

Master Airscrew makes you buy the kit you cannot just buy the props. It is a marketing strategy even though you may already purchased the kit and do not need the prop nuts they make you buy them again. There is a size the same as the Solo but will not fit the shaft. I would like at buying somewhere else. I do not know how you feel but I do not like being forced into buying something I do not need. Not only is it a waste of money but also resources. I have talked to a few employees who are trying to convince management to sell just the props to people who have already purchased the kit. Write an email to them telling them you do not like there marketing pract. Just maybe things will change and we will save money.

How much could you possibly save? The nuts are pennies, take nothing to ship. And who wants to be missing their nuts at a critical moment?

Im not going to dispute what you said because thats how you feel then all fine and well, but to get worked up over having to buy the nuts with the props is a bit much for me. Its not a big deal to me and i certainly would not waste time and effort to write a letter over nuts. I say nuts to that.

:)
First world problems are just that.

Last edited:
Heck, I placed an order a few days ago for another 2 sets of these props and I even ordered an extra set of nuts for 3 bucks, and got the free MR props to boot.

All i am saying is you should have the choice to buy just the props or the whole kit which includes the nuts and hubs Interesting they sell the nuts and hubs separately but you cannot buy the props sepertely. Hey if you want to buy the kit each time that is fine. It is roughly about $5.00 difference nobody is saying you can not buy the whole kit all I am asking is why you can not just buy the props

All i am saying is you should have the choice to buy just the props or the whole kit which includes the nuts and hubs Interesting they sell the nuts and hubs separately but you cannot buy the props sepertely. Hey if you want to buy the kit each time that is fine. It is roughly about $5.00 difference nobody is saying you can not buy the whole kit all I am asking is why you can not just buy the props

Ask MR and let us know what they say

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc