Manual SD Card Image Install Open Solo 3.0.0 Copter SD Image

Reaction score
Hi there!
I am trying to do Manual SD Card Image Install but the Win32DiskImager and other programs tell me that there´s not enough space en the SD card (extracted from the copter)... The Open Solo 3.0.0 Copter SD Image was downloaded from github and extracted with 7z.

The image size is 7,48GB on the hard drive... but on the programs seems to be more...

1545771094322.png

1545771158694.png

what could it be?

OK, just making sure you didn't take the one out of the cube.

I don't know why it would give you that error. Perhaps try a different SD card.

thanks anyway...

i think is more like a system error, the image size is 7,48GB (must fit on an 8GB micro SD card) but on the programs the image size is 8,04 GB... that´s the weird part...

i am inserting the card directly from the copter to the pc reader... should it be formated maybe?

No, formatting will not affect it. So if it doesn't see the full size of the card, I would try a different card.

yeap... i tried another 8GB card with the same result on win10 and win7 with balenaEtcher, Win32DiskImager and USB Image Tool (must be a windows thing)
it has to be an 16GB card then... what I don´t understand is why when i did the install thru solex it fitted well on that 8GB card... anyway. i´ll be waiting for the next arducopter update meanwhile...

i won´t give up my Solo that easy..!

That is not going to have the desired outcome. Those files are the 3DR golden image. You will need to then do the full 2.4.2 update through the old 3DR app. But anyway, none of that is going to change what your PC thinks the size of the card or the size of the image is.

If you've tried multiple SD cards, then my next guess would be the files you downloaded are corrupt.

Had same issue two separate occasions.I was going to mention using 16GB card, but you beet me to it.

Where do you find that disk image at?? Iv got several cubes that have been corrupted and I’d like to try fixing them?.
Thanks in advance for any help.

can you please send me the the open solo 3.0.0 copter.sd.card.image.7z

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc