Lost Joystick Knob

Reaction score
I have somehow lost the knob end off of one of the joysticks on the controller. I can not find a replacement anywhere on the net. Cant use the $1.99 knob because they slip on over the existing knob. Any ideas?

I have somehow lost the knob end off of one of the joysticks on the controller. I can not find a replacement anywhere on the net. Cant use the $1.99 knob because they slip on over the existing knob. Any ideas?
The $1.99 knob does work with just the bottom half of the old knob. That is how I am using them.

What's this world coming to....a knob could easily be made from a wooden dowel, saw and a drill bit...problem solved.

If you can't find a good replacement PM me with your addr. and i'll send you one FREE !!

Reactions: XevetS
If you can't find a good replacement PM me with your addr. and i'll send you one FREE !!

Thanks Dave. I really appreciate that. Please send to
richard cothran
7 n 43 ave
peoria az 85009. Please let me know if you need any postage money.

got it Dave but it is the wrong thing. My knob is female threaded on the end. But I used the $1,99 knob and they work fine. But I do appreciate the thoughts Dave. Please let me know if I can help you sometime.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig