Reaction score
Looking to buy drone (used/good) Would be nice to have the accessories/bundle that goes with it. Also interested in go pro 4. Thank you :) :) :) wtb solo most likely this month, thanks.

Last edited:
Which extras do you want? What is your price range? Where are you located for shipping purposes? Do you need return privileges ?

Which extras do you want? What is your price range? Where are you located for shipping purposes? Do you need return privileges ?

Thank you for askin' Bruce :) I'm hoping to get the gimbal, extra battery, mobile charger, Go pro 4 and backpack. I've heard that when you buy them used they pkg at "99.00" but I haven't had any luck scorin' like this :( but then I'm really new to all of it/not as practiced and knowledgeable (yet hopefully :) ) It's a present for my brother and I'm on a time frame and appreciate any all offers, Thank you :) Oh! I'm in WV, right up by MD (Blackwater falls) Thank you

If you want new look at B&H Photo. I'd get the package with the copter, gimbal, extra battery and backpack.
If you want new look at B&H Photo. I'd get the package with the copter, gimbal, extra battery and backpack.

Thank you Andrew :) (I have no idea what "B&H" photo is :( - I'm really a nube) but it means a lot you takin' the time though to help someone, I really appreciate it, thank you. I do hope to get the full deal for my brother soon (may have to borrow it from him though, cause they're lookin' pretty fun) If you hear anything, I'd be up for hearin' about it. Thanks so much :)

Thank you Andrew :) (I have no idea what "B&H" photo is :( - I'm really a nube) but it means a lot you takin' the time though to help someone, I really appreciate it, thank you. I do hope to get the full deal for my brother soon (may have to borrow it from him though, cause they're lookin' pretty fun) If you hear anything, I'd be up for hearin' about it. Thanks so much :)
B & H Photo is a company that sells Solo stuff online. Very good, reputable company.
3dr solo | B&H Photo Video

The $99 versions are usually returns, and seldom packages. Hi risk of failure. B&H Photo seems to have the best deals right now on new Solos. Here's the link. Pick your package and it prices it out.

3DR Solo Quadcopter with 3-Axis Gimbal for GoPro HERO3+ / HERO4
Thank you very much Max, I appreciate it, looks like a better resource than some of the sale sites I was looking at. I have heard that most of the good deals are had around black Friday and I guess I could wait until then but I'd really like to get a drone for my brother's birthday soon and I was thinking maybe buying one from someone secondhand would be good, any thoughts or are appreciated, thank you again very much.

Thank you Maddog for takin' the time to help a person, I appreciate you guys and this forum, I really have no clue what I'm doin' in buyin' a drone and it's looking like it's awfully helpful to have help after you buy one for advice/ modifications" after. I'm really hopin' to buy a used drone/bundle from someone if possible. I know I sure am glad to have come across this sight and will be keepin' an open ear to advice about the whole process and any leads are much appreciated, thank you.

Reactions: Maddog
Thank you Maddog for takin' the time to help a person, I appreciate you guys and this forum, I really have no clue what I'm doin' in buyin' a drone and it's looking like it's awfully helpful to have help after you buy one for advice/ modifications" after. I'm really hopin' to buy a used drone/bundle from someone if possible. I know I sure am glad to have come across this sight and will be keepin' an open ear to advice about the whole process and any leads are much appreciated, thank you.
Checking used Solo stuff on eBay, it looks like sellers want more than some new retailers want.

Obviously the supply is drying up.

Looks like Solo + gimbal are gonna set you back around $400.

Reactions: tickingheart
Checking used Solo stuff on eBay, it looks like sellers want more than some new retailers want.

Obviously the supply is drying up.

Looks like Solo + gimbal are gonna set you back around $400.

I noticed the price difference as well (o_O?) odd, I guess I just felt more comfortable buyin' from a person verses a company in terms of trustin' that there was someone that would care about the machine but I don't know. I'm new to all of it. Thanks for givin' your time.

We've heard too many stories about members here getting ripped off by sellers on eBay and other places.

At least a new drone from a business will have a warranty and probably a return policy.

I would definitely go the route of buying from B and H photo ... B and H has great customer service, is an authorized 3DR Solo dealer (if you ever need 3DR warranty support, it is my understanding that 3DR will only honor warranty on units that have been purchased from authorized dealers/resellers). Their package deals (Solo/Gimbal/Backpack as a kit, etc..) are hard to beat at this point.

Last edited:
We've heard too many stories about members here getting ripped off by sellers on eBay and other places.

At least a new drone from a business will have a warranty and probably a return policy.

Yeah, :/ gettin' ripped off has been a concern, thank you for all the suggestions to weigh out.

I would definitely go the route of buying from B and H photo ... B and H has great customer service, is an authorized 3DR Solo dealer (if you ever need 3DR warranty support, it is my understanding that 3DR will only honor warranty on units that have been purchased from authorized dealers/resellers). Their package deals (Solo/Gimbal/Backpack as a kit, etc..) are hard to beat at his point.

Thank ya Fly Guy, I'm learnin' more about em, appreciate all the help.

I'd be willing to part with mine. It has about 4-5 total flights and comes with two batteries, the 3dr backpack, front and back LED lights by polar pro, two sets of stock props plus two sets of master air screw props (green and black) and I'd be willing to throw in my hero 4 black. The reason I'm willing to part with all this stuff is because I recently bought another drone and this one doesn't get the love and attention it deserves. Everything is in really good condition and I can provide pictures if desired. $400 with shipping included (continental US only).

Reactions: tickingheart

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc