Looking for Identification pin number for solo router .

I’m still trying to figure out why it’s tilting back and Forward like crazy
Sounds like a parameter issue If the solo was still in one piece You could reset the parameters using a GCS software such as mission planner. Usually when the solo does erratic flying maneuvers it is related to a firmware or hardware issue..Its easier to correct a firmware issue than to tear into the solo. So you might of tried that first...Just put it back together and when you are ready we can help you out...

Reactions: garry glispey
thank you very much for this information I guess I will be looking for the green cube [emoji1303]

Sounds like a parameter issue If the solo was still in one piece You could reset the parameters using a GCS software such as mission planner. Usually when the solo does erratic flying maneuvers it is related to a firmware or hardware issue..Its easier to correct a firmware issue than to tear into the solo. So you might of tried that first...Just put it back together and when you are ready we can help you out...

I have my solo back together Flown Couple of times still doing the same thing maybe you can tell me how to do this GCS software thing on mission planner . Not a computer guy so hopefully it’s simple [emoji23]

To reset the Solo's Pixhawk back to stock parameters you need to install either mission planner for windows or tower for android,

I use mission planner so I'll explain how its done, first download and install mission planner for windows here >> http://firmware.ardupilot.org/Tools/MissionPlanner/MissionPlanner-latest.msi

For Safety Remove the Props!
And do not install the latest Arducopter Firmware when Prompted!

Once Mission Planner is installed power up your solo and controller and then fire up the mission planner program (IMPORTANT make sure your PC is on the Solo's WiFi network), when Mission planner is running go to the Config/Tuning | Planner page and set the Layout dropdown for Advanced,

now you will connect to your solo using UDP once connected you need to navigate to the Full Parameter List page and search for SYSID_SW_MREV this parameter will be set at 120 change it to 0 and write the parameters using the write button (on the right of the page).
You have now reset the Pixhawk 2 to stock Solo parameters

Reboot the solo wait till it boots and connects to the controller with blue leds front and red in rear.

You must once again perform both level and compass calibrations on the solo and adjust the sliders in the solo app to your specific values/preferences

Last edited:
Thanks guys for all the information I’ve probably stated before not much of a electronic guy I understand some. but not all by no means I will try this thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig