Looking For 3DR Solo bundle!

Reaction score
I am looking for a 3DR drone with gimbal, at least 2 batteries, backpack, and extra propellers optional, and of course, chargers for batteries and for the controller. Please reply with any questions or offers. Willing to negotiate price. Can be new or used. Thanks!

Will you pay for shipping or will I pay for it? If I pay for shipping, I can't go much higher than $375

I have a slightly used Solo w/4 batteries, 2 (yes 2) gimbals, 4 extra props, backpack, controller, and alpha antennas. You can have it for $400 if you pay for shipping. Can take pics for serious buyers.

I have a slightly used Solo w/4 batteries, 2 (yes 2) gimbals, 4 extra props, backpack, controller, and alpha antennas. You can have it for $400 if you pay for shipping. Can take pics for serious buyers.
Can you lower the price if you only sell one gimbal? How much would it cost to ship it to 66948 from your address? Is there chargers for the batteries? Just checking.

Without: yep, ill keep one gimbal and knock $50 off. its unopened so i should be able to resell it. I'll check on the shipping. I'm in the Florida Panhandle - 32547.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo