Leg extenders..

Reaction score
Just got this... These will come in handy for the Gimbal...

3D Robotics via cmail2.com
1:42 PM (4 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me

z5tGWfFVDf4mN-ZMqQqGZN8b-aEnC8SQ6BZiUzk23JbPvxw_mrLbpVgTaQ25xy9N1v8h0UDglKhfDw4dqyxz7VIIlsF36C6BoOdkVEx1um82OY2CGzygxyf44c4Y901w=s0-d-e1-ft

Hey Earl Gray,

Free stuff! Who doesn't love free stuff?! If you're receiving this email, it's a confirmation that you'll be receiving a free set Solo leg extenders. We're shipping them out starting today. There's nothing else you need to do but wait for them in the mail. They'll be going on USPS so unfortunately, there will be no tracking numbers available. We'll be shipping them out in large batches every day.

We hope you've been having fun flying Solo. Now you can put stilettos on it!

Happy flying,
Your 3DR team

Likewise got that just now. The day after I gave up waiting and ordered some from somewhere.
I'm not sure if 3drs or the ones I ordered are going to fit in the backpack without removal /easy removal. I really wanted the foldable ones but it looks like their is some delivery hassles so I'll wait and see how they go

If theres room to cut deeper into the foam on backpack I was thinking about using a bit or wrapping some sandpaper to an electric drill (lithium :) and going to town...

Like Timmytimetravel, I just got my notice as well. You can't beat free. Nice of 3DR to do it. I have a set I bought which made the prop shafts start to wear holes in my GP case top. To remedy that, I just remove them when putting Solo back in the case. They are easy to put on and off. It is well worth it to add ground clearance to the gimbal.

Yes, I just received an email from 3DR sending me free leg extensions also. This will help to raise Solo with gimbal installed. The gimbal is so low, can't land it on lawn, has to be very flat surface. In matter of fact, I was online searching for leg extensions earlier today. Saw them made by Relics3D I believe, almost ordered them this morning. Now I'm glad I didn't. Kudo and thank you 3DR.

I got the email today, but I received my folding set from 3D Relish a few days ago.

With all the engineering that went into Solo, nobody realized the legs were too short? I'm not surprised given all the other problems 3DR has with basic business principles.

Reactions: artamanji
bought 2 sets from Rich and have a set from 3D Relish.
This one from 3DR is just... more i guess.

Did all the people who ordered from 3dr direct get these emails? I got mine at a store, anyone who bought from a store contact 3dr and get extensions?

Back when I got mine, I believe you got them when registering your Solo with 3DR. I may be wrong, since it has been awhile. If you haven't registered your Solo, try that. I don't know if it is still available. Good luck.

Did all the people who ordered from 3dr direct get these emails? I got mine at a store, anyone who bought from a store contact 3dr and get extensions?
I believe all you have to do is register your copter online and provide your info like home address and you should get some.

To be honest, I didn't think the 3DR extenders were long enough and not worth the wait.

Yeah I really like my relish3d leg extenders, there are also some that one of members here made that I've ordered multiple copies of.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado