lag on galaxy tab s

Reaction score
Is there any tricks to getting good video from the galaxy tab s? Mine starts out fine but after a few min I get bad lag, the screen even freezes once and a while.

I had similar issue but noticed it was also doing it under hard vertical lifts and quick movements as time went on. 3DR said it needed sent back. Can you run a few missions on your phone ?

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

I will fly a couple batteries using my phone tomorrow

Flew 1 battery tonight I had the same issues with my galaxy s5 phone.
Going to contact 3dr to see what they say.

Flew 1 battery tonight I had the same issues with my galaxy s5 phone.
Going to contact 3dr to see what they say.

OK kind of as I suspected. I honestly don't know what the actual fix is as I ended up returning mine but 3DR did tell me it needed to come back for repair.

Good luck.

I've been trouble shooting with 3dr, no progress yet.
I think I'm going to return it since I won't get my gimbal till October maybe I will try another one next spring

After tons of troubleshooting I just got told that this is normal...not to impressed to say the least, cant fly at full power because the video will freeze...
Asked about returning it, 30 day extension on warranty is only applicable to people who bought from 3dr directly..

Anyone else having lag with the tab s? I connected it to my iPhone and iPad and it doesn't lag with those devices

I'm getting serious lag on my Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4. My iPhone 6 handles video a lot better.

I'm running the latest 3DR services and Solo app on both devices.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44