Knock-off Batteries?

Reaction score
Recently purchased 2 solo batteries from Amazon for $55.00 a piece. Seemed like a great deal (also under the impression that all solo was trending down in price so I didn't think any thing of it). Received the batteries today and they were not in OEM box The batteries looked identical to OEM except for some text on the base was in Chinese . Anyone have experience with this. Are they to be trusted?! Tried both out in short low flights and they worked at least. Curious what the community thinks. First post BTW. Thanks.

Everything comes from China - some of the junk for USA markets has been labeled with English labels, maybe some not as they are just trying to push out stock right now.

Do they have "3DR" embossed on the top?

Everything comes from China - some of the junk for USA markets has been labeled with English labels, maybe some not as they are just trying to push out stock right now.

Do they have "3DR" embossed on the top?
Yes. The batteries are identical except the ones in question have chinese text as well as English on the underside

yep
got the same
chinese seller...fulfilled by amazon
they aren't knock offs I'm pretty sure
99% sure they come from the same factory as the non-Chinese labeled ones.

If you're stateside, they're still $100 for two at Best Buy for genuine stuff.
There's a guy selling multiple batteries for even less on the Solo buy and sell group on FB. Could check that out too.

Recently purchased 2 solo batteries from Amazon for $55.00 a piece. Seemed like a great deal (also under the impression that all solo was trending down in price so I didn't think any thing of it). Received the batteries today and they were not in OEM box The batteries looked identical to OEM except for some text on the base was in Chinese . Anyone have experience with this. Are they to be trusted?! Tried both out in short low flights and they worked at least. Curious what the community thinks. First post BTW. Thanks.

bought this in the uk, looks identical to oem battery, great price, nothing wrong with it

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01IV6QSMS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Granny