Jumping Video?

Reaction score
Website
www.independentwashservices.com
Hi
Hard to explain but went out today and set my go pro hero 4 black at 2.7K 60 and the recorded video on the iPhone 6 appears smooth no jumping frames but resolution recorded to the phone is not very good at all.
pulled my sd card and put it in my mac book pro to view the videos we took and its hard to describe but its as though the video jumps every frame.
Is this due to the 2.7k setting or something else? took 3 videos on this setting and they all seem to be the same jumping like form frame to frame.
I am baffled as the phone video is smooth no jumping but resolution sucks, can this be changed for better resolution on the phone?
And what do you think maybe happening with video recorded on the sd card the sd card is a sandisk extreme plus 64gb u3.
Any suggestions would be great.

Hi
Hard to explain but went out today and set my go pro hero 4 black at 2.7K 60 and the recorded video on the iPhone 6 appears smooth no jumping frames but resolution recorded to the phone is not very good at all.
pulled my sd card and put it in my mac book pro to view the videos we took and its hard to describe but its as though the video jumps every frame.
Is this due to the 2.7k setting or something else? took 3 videos on this setting and they all seem to be the same jumping like form frame to frame.
I am baffled as the phone video is smooth no jumping but resolution sucks, can this be changed for better resolution on the phone?
And what do you think maybe happening with video recorded on the sd card the sd card is a sandisk extreme plus 64gb u3.
It is most likely the computer. If it can't keep up it will skip frames. Try playing on a more stout computer, or possibly freeing up processor and memory.

It is most likely the computer. If it can't keep up it will skip frames. Try playing on a more stout computer, or possibly freeing up processor and memory.
Hi

I know my picture looks terrible when I edit with GoPro studio...you really need a good computer with a strong CPU and a good graphic card..some of these editing program take a lot of resource !!
But when I'm done editing and transfer the file to a thumb drive and plug it in my media player that's hooked up to my 42" plasma TV ..it looks great!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado