Issues With Updating and Connecting Solo

Reaction score
I have had issues with the controller not connecting to Solo. I tried to do a factory reset, but it wouldn't, so I looked on the threads on here and found out about how to rewrite the SD cards. So I have done that in both the controller and the Solo. Now when I first start it up, I can connect my phone to the controller, but the controller wont connect to the Solo. Also, the Solo and the controller both have version 0.6.4, but the app thinks that they still have 2.4.2 from before. The controller needs to do a preflight update and says to use the app to update. If someone could help that would be great because I want it back in the air again.

1. Did you try pairing?
2. Did you check that you didn't disconnect the antenna leads while rooting about inside solo?

I did try pairing a few times and i also did a factory reset, but i ill check about the antenna leads though i dont think i did anything with them. Thanks.

v0.6.2 is the factory reset version. You can't get it factory reset because it is already factory reset. You need to do the preflight update now, which the controller should be prompting you to do. You need to pair after a reset. So keep trying to pair it.

I have tried to pair it over 5 times, and it wont connect. The app also, wont recognize that the preflight update need to be done, although the controller is prompting me to do it.

It starts up as it regularly would. Green all around then changes to the red and white. All beeps and sounds are the same aswell.

Are you sure you're doing the pair procedure correctly? And are you sure the app isn't connecting to the Solo?

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the solo app then it should do the update

Ok, i uninstalled the app, and now i can get the update, and i got the solo to pair to the controller, but the app wont recognize that. And im trying to do the update, but it wont let me because it doesnt think the solo is connected.

I'm new to solo and need help I've been trying to reflash my sd cards and have done something wrong can anyone please walk me through this cause I now have 2 solos with bad sd cards.
Ooh yeah I'm not real good with computers
Please help

Just an update,
I'm airborne again and happy as a fruit bat locked in a warehouse of banana

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc