Reaction score
First time using Sandmarc aerial ND filters on the Gopro and they are definitely a must for your arsenal. Definitely helped out in my shots not being overexposed which in turn allowed for better color and more details being captured. Best part is they are a lot more affordable than some other brands out there for glass filters. These are super lightweight and don't affect the gimbal.

Video was edited in Adobe Premiere Pro

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Location: Bohol Bee Farm, Hennan Beachresort Panglao,Bohol, Lakawon Island Resorts, San Carlos, Negros Occidental, Loboc Riverwatch Floating Resto, Bohol, Chocolate Hills

Last edited:
Good job with the video ,what editing software did u use ,I like the transitions [emoji1360]

Reactions: project jayden
Good job with the video ,what editing software did u use ,I like the transitions [emoji1360]
@morris

Thanks! I used adobe premiere pro CC. The transitions that come with the program are really basic but you can always purchase transition packs. There are also some really cool transitions you can create on your own or search up on youtube to show you a tutorial on how to do it.

First time using Sandmarc aerial ND filters on the Gopro and they are definitely a must for your arsenal. Definitely helped out in my shots not being overexposed which in turn allowed for better color and more details being captured. Best part is they are a lot more affordable than some other brands out there for glass filters. These are super lightweight and don't affect the gimbal.

Video was edited in Adobe Premiere Pro

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Location: Bohol Bee Farm, Hennan Beachresort Panglao,Bohol, Lakawon Island Resorts, San Carlos, Negros Occidental, Loboc Riverwatch Floating Resto, Bohol, Chocolate Hills
You should consider putting your video(s) on AirVuz,
AirVūz Drone Videos – United By Drone

Reactions: project jayden

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso